Thursday, July 8, 2010
OK here I go. I'm typing this slowly because I know some of you don't read fast. I got that from Radar O'Riley. I'll update you on the Wisslead's and the Wilkinson's. Steve's foot has finally healed completely after only six months, 46 hyperbaric treatments, three weeks I.V. antibiotic therapy, and finally completing oral antibiotics this week. So much for elective surgery! He is keeping busy delivering fuel. I am still working for a home health agency with a very sweet young lady whom I go to school with during the school year and stay with her in her home during the summer 8am-4pm Mon.-Fri. I just love her and her family. Now for my kids. Christopher was married to Ashleigh Douglas on May 22, 2010 in Quincy, IL. It was a beautiful wedding and a fun reception. We have the most be autiful daughter-in-law both inwardly and physically. Christopher is working for Enterprise rental car and Ashleigh is working part-time at a bank and taking classes at SIUE toward her masters. She is one busy gal. They are living at 61 Rottingham Court , Edwardsville, IL. They have a very nice apartment. Stephanie and Wayne and Amelia moved to Lincoln, IL from Florissant,MO Memorial Day weekend also I borrowed a trailer from a friend of ours and pulled it to Florissant myself avoiding rush hour of course. Due to Steve's treatment schedule and work he was unable to go help this time. We (Wayne, Stephanie, and I ) loaded the trailer, the back of our pick up, and the Explorer on Friday evening and Saturday morning then Wayne drove the truck and trailer and I rode with Stephanie and Amelia in the Explorer and we headed out in the afternoon for Lincoln. Once in Lincoln we began unloading the Explorer, pick up, and trailer until we were so tired we couldn't go any more. We finished unloading the trailer after church on Sunday with the help of a couple of their new neighbors. Amelia was a real trooper through all of this. She will be celebrating her 1st birthday on July 14th. We will have a party at our house on Saturday July 17th at 4:30 if anyone wants to come and visit. There will be a bridal shower for Emily Ford on Sunday the 18th at the Stronghurst Christian Church 2:00pm. Stephanie is working full time at Illini Bank in Lincoln and Wayne is" Daddy Daycare " until his college classes begin in the fall. He is going to get his masters in divinity at Lincoln Christian University.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I keep trying to write comments, but somehow don't seem to get it right. Trying again. Thanks to everyone that has posted. I keep checking this site and enjoy reading the new posts. Looking forward to seeing more! Sandy
ReplyDelete