Wow! I made it into the family blog with the wonderful directions Bill gave me on facebook.
As most of you know, I sold my house in the country and am now residing in Delmar's two apartments. Yes I needed both of them. I am quite comfortable and will be looking for a house in town that meet my requirements . An attached garage is one of the first things on the list. Char says I'm on death watch since alot of the houses that interest are resided by 90+ year old women. I am NOT waiting for their demise, I would just like them to take advantage of our new assisted living facility that just opened this year. I am on the board of the nursing home and assisted living so I can give them any information that they may need.
Jacque, Waylon, and Brooklyn are expecting in October and are excited that it is a boy. I get to babysit Brooklyn on Wednesday afternoons unless her mom doesn't work. I usually go over and play on Wednesdays anyway.
Samantha, Matt, Matti (5), Lilly (3), and Elijah (1) are still in Ankeny. I maybe get to see them once a month if I'm lucky. Sam, Lilly, & Elijah were my first overnight guests in my new digs over the 4th. We went to Raritan for the fireworks on the 3rd and Sunday morning Lilly was still thanking Grandma for the fireworks, but, some of them were "wowd". Matti went to Monmouth with Matt to spend some time with her Cooper cousins, so she missed the fireworks here. I missed seeing her this trip but I get to talk to her on the phone and I can understand everything she says.
I look forward to seeing all of you able to be a the Kern Reunion, and keeping up with the rest of you on BLOG.
Love to all
Sally
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment