Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello family!

Ok....I am FINALLY getting married. So, I thought I would let you all know that we have finally set a date.... the shwag will be in the mail sooner than later. We have a fall (Oct. 17th 2010) wedding planned here in Colorado Springs. We are super excited and would love to see everyone. I do have one request....addresses! Outside of the aunties and uncles I need all of the cousins home addresses! Hope to hear from you all! Lots of love!

Jillian

PS.... Christopher.... you owe me $20 ( I told you that you would tie the knot before me) lol!

6 comments:

  1. Jill, I can send you addresses via e-mail. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jill! That is exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wayne, Amelia, and I will be moving the end of May so I will let you know our new address when they let ME know! Congratulations by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Yay! A cousin's wedding I get to attend! although I am still hoping to make Emily's in August.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congatulations on the getting married thing. It's a pretty good deal for the most part! lol

    However if you are planning on getting 20 bucks from Christopher you'll probably have to pry it out of his cold lifeless hands. He just not the type to give up that kind of cash!! lol (jk love you Christopher)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I guess we're dumb. How do you post anything but a comment on here?

    ReplyDelete