April 28, 2010
Caren and Mark are heading for Ireland and Scotland today. They've had tickets for quite awhile, so hopefully there will be no problems. Mark is in Ireland on business next week and Caren got to go along. Maybe they'll post a picture or two when they return.
Also thought I'd mention that Tammy has a blog that you might want to read. It is: ourhappychaos.blogspot.com
I keep checking to see if any of the rest of you might have posted to this blog. What's going on with you?
Sandy
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I check our blog almost every day as well to see if anything new has been added. I should probably ask our cousins to give us updates on what it is they do and where their kids are at these days. I honestly can't keep anyone straight. I remember getting a Christmas Letter one year and someone included their dog's name and I thought "When did they have another kid?" My mom clarified that for me. But honestly I am embarressed to say I can't even remember everyone's names.
ReplyDeleteI hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful spring weather, and for Caren and Mark, enjoy whatever kind of weather they are having in Ireland!
Stephanie
I am definitely jealous of Caren and Mark, but I hope they enjoy their trip.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean Stephanie! It's especially strange to see family pictures year-by-year — the little kids I remember are now teenagers.