For anyone who was hoping this post had to do something about a baby, I'm sorry to disappoint you....
Just wanted to update people on what is going on with Molly and I. I'll be finishing up classes for my master's degree in two weeks and shortly thereafter I'll be starting an internship in the athletic department at Washington University in St. Louis. Molly and I already have an apartment secured in St. Louis that is just down the street from her sister and we plan to move over Memorial Day weekend. Molly will work at her mother's Miracle Ear business until she is able to find a job in St. Louis. This is a huge move for for us with a lot of uncertainty on the horizon, but we are excited to be moving forward in our lives. I am definitely thrilled to almost be done with school.
Just a quick update on my family - my nephew Jeremy will turn one year old May 20 and we'll be celebrating his birthday May 15. I haven't seen him in a few weeks, but rumor has it he is now extremely mobile on his feet. I have big plans to turn him into a two-sport athlete in basketball and soccer.
Hope to see everyone at Christopher and Ashleigh's wedding!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bill, e-mail me your new address. I won't be using it for a while, but while you're not so busy, thot I'd ask. Sandy
ReplyDelete