Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Hi everyone!
Hope all are well. Aunt Sandy likes it when we keep her updated so I thought I would try to do a better job.
This weekend Mike and I had planned to help Bill and Molly move to St.Louis however, our plans changed when Olive called and said they had plenty of help and if we wanted to do something else they had everything taken care of. So after a long deliberation of about 5 min we decided not to go with them and opted to go to Milwaukee. Why Milwaukee? We got the map out and decided we could drive there in about 4 hours and neither one of us had been there. We went to a Brewers game Sun afternoon and did a little sight seeing in the evening. Woke up this morning and headed home. We took the long way home and did a little sight seeing. The girls were excited to see us for about 30min. Right now Olivia is watching iCarly and Sydnee is watching Dora.
For all of you that were wondering the dance recital went Great. Olivia actually danced in front of all of those people and Elaina did great too. Sloan's recital was a couple of hours later she did a wonderful job.
Tee ball starts Saturday. There are 42 little 3,4,&5 yr old kids split into 2 teams and they all get to bat around. I am looking soooo forward to it. The games only last an hour so it wont be that bad.
Jesse just graduated from Abingdon High School and will sign Tuesday with Carl Sandberg to play baseball. We are excited that he finally made a decision on what to do. Sometime you never know with him.
I will give my brother a little more time and if he never post anything about his family I will fill you all in. Hope all are well.


The Hines'

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Jaimee...now I think the rest of you need to post also. :)
    I think it's fun to have this site and to know what's going on with the family.
    Thanks again Bill for setting it up. Sandy

    ReplyDelete